The term “our” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the Site, Connecting Canvases Ltd whose trading address is The Old Dairy, Greenhall Farm, Bramfield, Hertfordshire, SG14 2QT. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
Your access to this Site is subject to the following terms:
· This is an English language website. We have no obligation to provide the service in other languages, though we may do. Further, any comments posted by users should be made in the English language unless indicated and in any event we are entitled to use generally available software to automatically translate any such posts. Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of and exclusively justiciable in England.
· This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and protected by intellectual property or other laws throughout the world. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and writing connected to or incorporated in the Canvas and contributions thereto. Our permitting you to access to browse the Site (which we may restrict at our sole discretion) does not confer upon you any license or right to use any of the logos, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of ours or others appearing on the Site in any form or manner.
· We reserve the right to control access to any part of the Site by the use of user names and/or passwords, including by registration, to access the Canvas or other services offered by the platform.
· You may create a link to the home page of the Site from another website owned by you provided it is for a legal, non-commercial purpose and is not to the detriment of our reputation, the reputation of the Site or derogatory comment concerning any other user of the Site. Any other linking is subject to our prior written consent.
The information and materials contained in the Site including all opinions, links, comments, advice, blogs, videos, forums, artistic works and services (the “Information”) is provided for general information purposes only:
· The Information is not supplied as advice of any kind and no reliance should be placed on it. Any reliance you do place on the Information is strictly at your own risk.
· The Information may be supplied by those other than us, (“third party”), where we act as a mere Internet Service Provider and we accept no responsibility whatsoever for this Information. We accept no responsibility for checking or verifying the accuracy of material submitted to the Site and therefore you are advised to confirm any Information relied upon with an independent and authoritative source.
· It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the Information or any products or services available through the Site meets your specific requirements. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee (express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose.
· The inclusion of any Information from a third party does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We exclude any liability for the accuracy, relevance or libellous nature of any material posted by a third party to this Site. Should you have a complaint about any Information you should contact us directly.
· We do not take responsibility for the use or misuse by others of any personal information that you disclose on the Site.
Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly, however:
· Access is permitted for a temporary period only and we maintain the right to withdraw the Site at any time. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control or for the actions of third parties against the correct function of this Site.
· You must provide your own technical arrangements for accessing the Site.
Your activities should be fair and legal:
· You must not attack or attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, alter the functionality of the Site whether by crawling, scraping, hacking attempts, the uploading of viruses, denial of service attacks or other; nor are you permitted to attempt to access data or parts of the Site not intended for you or log into a server or an account that you are not authorized to access.
· You must not upload information to or used on the Site to attack or damage our reputation or is illegal, defamatory, obscene, or breaches another person’s privacy or other rights.
· We reserve the right to remove any material posted by you that in our sole opinion is posted in breach of these terms or potentially detrimental to our reputation, the reputation of the Site whether by irrelevance, inaccuracy, un-invited advertising or of a libellous nature or the reputation of another user of this Site.
· You are responsible for any acts by another person using your device and/or passwords and access data for accessing the Site.
· You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, us and/or our associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from any breach by you of any of these Terms.